Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deleted.

Started by Ph-N-Tm [2186323] on in Graveyard.

33 replies · 244 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TornFalcon [2042205]
Honesly I don't know what you do, so I don't think im too interested in the service. If it was clear I may, but hey I think theres been enough feedback, have a good one
Ph-N-Tm [2186323]
If more players read the actual information they'd make responses like yours rather than be toxic. Yes, there's an information lockdown, and yes it is interesting for players who do more than mug for fun.
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee
From my understanding... and correct me if I'm wrong...


TL:DR is:

"I snitch to newspaper but still dont have Journalist merit. :( "