‹ Graveyard Stories Forums Graveyard Deleted.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So... You're the Cambridge Analytica of Torn ? Idk, make a new thread , You really gotta try again.
TL:DR OP is saying he sends shit to Sugarvalves
I'll use my cow powers to open up a portal to a dimension where anyone cares
[image: media.giphy.com]
DM me if you may, that information is a trade secret, not something I'd freely leak on my post.
Yeah, I'd realized after all my edits.
Torn has a locked down information ? hmmm interesting Load image: tired
Honesly I don't know what you do, so I don't think im too interested in the service. If it was clear I may, but hey I think theres been enough feedback, have a good one
If more players read the actual information they'd make responses like yours rather than be toxic. Yes, there's an information lockdown, and yes it is interesting for players who do more than mug for fun.
Anyone want to place bets about whether it's Joey or Stoned's multi?
Tell us when crimes 2.0 is coming out Load image: smiley
Ceb [68232] Committee
Committee
19 Aug 2020, 20:44 TCT · #30
From my understanding... and correct me if I'm wrong... TL:DR is: "I snitch to newspaper but still dont have Journalist merit. :( "
[image: i.imgur.com] TL;DR: Describes colors / Wants to work in Detective Agency
Glad we got it figured out.
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
19 Aug 2020, 20:46 TCT · #32
Gutted, I missed some drama. No content in OP - graved.
We're supposed to think you have something of value when you can't even create a decent thread?
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Ceb [68232] Committee
Committee
19 Aug 2020, 21:27 TCT · #34 · edited