Chedburn[1]Admin
· 4 likes · With 55,345 messages sent I don't really understand how this would be unexpected? Even if you haven't set any mails in the past week, perhaps you were right on the threshold and then overtaken by other people (your position decreased) …
MightyGoober[812478]
· 4 likes · https://beta.tornstats.com/tools/titles you can check the amount for each title. TornStats does it’s best to be as accurate as possible. Sometimes you will have to go a few ranks higher.
I was given the title “Socialite” this morning, which I was told is for sending lots of mail. I have never gotten this title before and I haven’t sent any mail the past week. I hardly send any mail generally anyway, so I suspect something went wrong there?
My previous titles were Damage Dealer, Medalist, Booster and Soldier since the titles were introduced
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
I don't see a reason for the system doing it wrong, there hasn't been any noted change to the system. Your rank in other categories may have slipped down causing this change perhaps? We can ask Joe if there's any discrepancy.
With 55,345 messages sent I don't really understand how this would be unexpected?
Even if you haven't set any mails in the past week, perhaps you were right on the threshold and then overtaken by other people (your position decreased) in the other ranks?
Hehe I don’t really care what title I am. I’m not actively working towards any. I just thought it was odd and thought I should raise it. Love the memes though! And thanks for the link. That’s helpful!
We could gather and check the raw data - we've done that before, but in this case I don't believe it's worth bothering developers over.
If you're been given the Socialite title then one of two things has happened...
1) You've sent enough mails recently which has pushed you into your highest position compared with all other stats. 2) Other people have overtaken you on your other qualifying titles making socialite your highest one.