64 replies · 676 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
65
Discussion span
→
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Mean[2631608]
· 3 likes · [image: i.imgur.com]Hi. 15+ Years.
Xorn[2618662]
· 3 likes · I played rs3 since 2008 but I quit in 2011. Still have 2 santa hat from which I bought for 80m each if i remember correctly from back then. Heard its like 1 billion now but the game changed so …
Securop[2247082]Officer
· 3 likes · Runescape always had a special place in my hearth. It was the first online game I played with friends back in the day. Played for years on end, changed to WoW and other MMORPG (someone else said that earlier too), …
I used to play Runescape when i started playing Torn, about 15 years ago or so... Then i started playing World of Warcraft and dropped Runescape. I tried it again a few months ago, but its not really my thing i guess.
you have oldschool iruenscape whch is the original runescape or RS3 which is the newely updated high graphics one whcih i dont like and neither do most people
so i never played eve and ive seen albion many times via Adverts.
i find it hard to play other games due to different mechanics, like i played world of warcraft but thats too easy to level ect compared to RS, like Rs is a grind.
I tried both of them, but they just don't hit the spot for me any more. I generally don't play MMOs any more though. I either don't like the games, or I love them and they take over my life xD
Got 99 prayer in RS3 and then quit lol, P2W. Played since 2001 on multiple accounts so it was a shame, think that prayer account was about 14 years old.
I used to play runescape whats now OSRS and you can even play on mobile lol.
Some of my friends who had skillcapes and lv99 in 80%+ of stats have started doing it again on mobile. That has been out for a long while now i bet they have a lot of capes lol.
I used to cut wood... like that's it. Sell magic logs lol. I don't know if it's decent money anymore though. But it was super easy to kinda afk do it. Could be on torn or another game or just watching tv or YouTube while I did it.