Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

h

Started by KFC [2262075] on in Graveyard.

29 replies · 500 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ILostMySocks [464502]
SCAMMED - Buyer Beware

I paid $25,000,000 upfront ( as requested ) on 9/8. CXM stated turnover would be a few days.

On 9/12 I mailed him asking if he had an estimated time he would be completed with the graphic.

No reply two days later.
Brad [1414939]
I actually got some work from him but he completely ignored most of my requests until I reminded him... Basically gave me a larger version of my profile picture as a forum sig and didn't bother to reply when I told him I asked for the same theme and not the same picture.

$30m.

At least the profile picture was alright.