Awesome image, good price and friendly service.
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Good work done fast. Thanks a lot man
Messaged. :)
bump
.
SCAMMED - Buyer Beware
I paid $25,000,000 upfront ( as requested ) on 9/8. CXM stated turnover would be a few days.
On 9/12 I mailed him asking if he had an estimated time he would be completed with the graphic.
No reply two days later.
I paid $25,000,000 upfront ( as requested ) on 9/8. CXM stated turnover would be a few days.
On 9/12 I mailed him asking if he had an estimated time he would be completed with the graphic.
No reply two days later.
ouch ........mail me i'll do you a free one
I actually got some work from him but he completely ignored most of my requests until I reminded him... Basically gave me a larger version of my profile picture as a forum sig and didn't bother to reply when I told him I asked for the same theme and not the same picture.
$30m.
At least the profile picture was alright.
$30m.
At least the profile picture was alright.
Graved as requested