Hello- I'm enjoying my time here at torn (great work admin team) and would like to make a suggestion:
Upgrade the Laptop for more access. Either purchase programs to load like the casino app, the trade app, etc. much in the style of upgrading one's PI.
Option: instead of purchasing, learning to code in the comp sci edu and then have programing take x days depending on the complexity.
I know, it means laptops go from being a generic item to a fancy one with a whole bunch of slots, but I believe the PI framework could be a great blueprint. Thanks for listening!
edit: This also could increase Player engagement as some folks would jump on a two hour flight and then go play a different game on their phone, whereas having accessibility to almost all of torn would keep eyes on the screen.
It also could be a way to diversify economic growth having more components/programs to purchase, and further player interest by offering new economic goals.
Upgrade the Laptop for more access. Either purchase programs to load like the casino app, the trade app, etc. much in the style of upgrading one's PI.
Option: instead of purchasing, learning to code in the comp sci edu and then have programing take x days depending on the complexity.
I know, it means laptops go from being a generic item to a fancy one with a whole bunch of slots, but I believe the PI framework could be a great blueprint. Thanks for listening!
edit: This also could increase Player engagement as some folks would jump on a two hour flight and then go play a different game on their phone, whereas having accessibility to almost all of torn would keep eyes on the screen.
It also could be a way to diversify economic growth having more components/programs to purchase, and further player interest by offering new economic goals.