its probly couse your switching browser windows and the window dont update correctly couse of it, i know this can happen with other sites
Poker players timeout
Started by Quarantino [2531034] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This actually may be part of the issue. I have almost completely stopped switching browsers while playing and I don't see it happening now. I have had it happen once lately and I don't remember if I was switching or not, but I will start documenting it.
Also, for the naysayers, there really is an issue here. Although there is also a whole other issue of people playing on bad connections, playing while distracted, playing from a cell signal in the middle of nowhere, people colluding, and my person favorite, people just stalling to tick everyone off. I don't believe any table other than a beginner table should have a 60 second timer.
From a collusion standpoint there should be a shorter time to reduce the effectiveness of cheaters. But this is a different topic.
From a collusion standpoint there should be a shorter time to reduce the effectiveness of cheaters. But this is a different topic.
I would be considered a naysayer. By that, I mean the fault generally lies in the player, and not the poker game itself. For instance, a player switching browser windows, or all the other reasons you listed.
Regardless, I could be wrong. Someone, that could be doing something more useful, is going to do testing, according to previous posts anyway. Maybe they'll uncover something other than the players need to pay more attention.
I can't agree with you enough about the time limit. Two players watching youtube in another tab, instead of playing their hands for a full minute can kill the action. Lol, then they want to blame the lag.
Regardless, I could be wrong. Someone, that could be doing something more useful, is going to do testing, according to previous posts anyway. Maybe they'll uncover something other than the players need to pay more attention.
I can't agree with you enough about the time limit. Two players watching youtube in another tab, instead of playing their hands for a full minute can kill the action. Lol, then they want to blame the lag.
Hello, Does this problem with timer still persist?