"
This community suggestion was accepted. Employee effectiveness is now shown as a value, upon tap / hover a tooltip appears showing a full breakdown of the individual modifiers that created it. This drastically changes things for all directors and employees who will now have accurate data on effectiveness each day."
I think this will be very helpful, interesting numbers. I guess we can really tell who needs to go to rehab now.
Mentions:
Let directors see staff effectiviness modifiers
What's the maximum? 150 stats + 10 settled in + 12 education = 172?
Some companies have managers, I have seen someone post +4 manager.
From what I understood from a post boogie made there isn't a cap on stats, it just doesn't help as much after they are over twice the required stats as it does between 100% -200%
Edit- sorry, relooked at the stat alone numbers. I don't know how high they can be.
Now big problem for directors who have heavy drug user employees
Working stats: +130
Settled in: +4
Director education: +12
Addiction: -8
Effectiveness: 138
I've one :(
I think may b over 150 wks ,bcoz working stats always increase day by day, if there is maximum cap ,high wks players's stats are useless in one day.
speaking to my employees 4% addiction is -28 effectiveness.
My highest employee is 155. be interesting to see if gets to 172
every one of my employees is over 150% efficiency and not a single one hits 150.
Highest member is currently 135, he's M54k /I76k /E106k for a position that requires 6,000 Int/3,000 End
Interested to see if anyone has anyone higher.
I always used -3% addiction as the most my brain icon could show at a company daily update time to maintain the 5* effectiveness.
Today I am -3% brain icon which mean -20 effectiveness but I'm still rated 5* effectiveness.
My stats suggest I should be 150% capped but that's not the case. Shows 106 stats, 10 settled in, 12 director edu, -20 addiction total 108. Rated 5* for effectiveness though. I wonder if 100 is the minimum for 5/5 employee effectiveness.
I do think the added detail will be a tremendous boost to directors trying to position employees since you have real numbers to work with.
I have an employee at 139 for the stats number but they are so far above required stats for the position it is unbelievable.
This is interesting. So perhaps there is no "maximum"?
The way I read the stats modifier is that >100 is a very solid bonus. Below 100 would also be a sizeable stat bonus. Anything above 0 is a positive modifier and below 0 is a negative.
But future will tell if I'm right or wrong as I lack the data to compare "average" stats with good stats and extremely good stats.
One thing that I am positive about, however, is that there is not a single employee in this game that can reach 150 stat modifier in a high-skilled position (>130k primary stat). Based on my (admitedly limited) data, it would definitely require more than 1 million in the primary and 500k in the secondary.
Not sure what scale these new numbers are on, but in my case having more than 5x the required primary and secondary stat for my position equates to an initial effectiveness contribution of only 115 (before any adjustments are made for director education / settled in / addiction).
I guess that points to these new metrics not being a direct reflection of employee effectiveness as we previously understood it, or perhaps that understanding of the effects of job stats on base employee effectiveness was incorrect all along?
Needed:
60k end
30k man
My stats:
109k end
67k man
Working stats 101
what is the
director education exactly?
It's business management course modifiers
its definitely more than 150. I have employee with 153 on stats, without even having as much stats as i have and im barely top1k
How is calculated the addiction numbers? Because i have workers that has not minor drug addiction or ones that just did rehab and keep having -15 Addiction.
I am at -12 right now and I have no red brain yet. I took 10 xanax (well, 2 of them were after the last new day at job, so I guess only 8 xanax count) since last rehab.
can employees see the broken down stats ? or is it for directors view only ?
Employees can see it too.