She stayed silent, her rifle pointed right at it, she was clenching her teeth together, her eyes were shaking slightly
Halo Rp
Started by Perfect-Pine-89 [2594500] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 132 / 132 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
"Hello Reclaimer." The orb spoke, still staring
"Hello Reclaimer. I mean you know harm." Spoke the Monitor. It circled her, still at head height. "I am glad you came."
Solder File Sheet
Name:
Micah Jensen
Gender:
Male
Race:
Human
Occupation:
Field Medic
Position:
C.O.B Spartan (Is this a thing IDK)
Appearance:
Short, blonde hair (fading from deep blue), green Irises, 5'9"
tall,
Personality:
Laid Back, but focused. Defensive of friends, and loyal. Not a fan of Covenant.
Uniform:
C.O.B/Spartan Mix. Spartan Helmet, white and red, with gold visor, and White C.O.B Armour.
Weapons:
Spartan Laser (on occasion)
SMG
Assault Rifle
Specilization:
Medic
Micah left the Drop Pod, and looked around, checking for hostiles. None. He moved forward, a bit confused of the situation at hand.
Name:
Micah Jensen
Gender:
Male
Race:
Human
Occupation:
Field Medic
Position:
C.O.B Spartan (Is this a thing IDK)
Appearance:
Short, blonde hair (fading from deep blue), green Irises, 5'9"
tall,
Personality:
Laid Back, but focused. Defensive of friends, and loyal. Not a fan of Covenant.
Uniform:
C.O.B/Spartan Mix. Spartan Helmet, white and red, with gold visor, and White C.O.B Armour.
Weapons:
Spartan Laser (on occasion)
SMG
Assault Rifle
Specilization:
Medic
Micah left the Drop Pod, and looked around, checking for hostiles. None. He moved forward, a bit confused of the situation at hand.
A few Sentinels hovered towards him and escorted him to the door Nova had gone through. They kept a close eye on him. The Forerunnner facility defense systems had be activated, killing all Covenant and Flood in sight, clearing the way
"What the hell do you mean by reclaimer?" Nova stood in absolute confusion, she holstered her rifle finally, and kept her fists up, ready the punch the hell outta something if she had to
"You are here to reclaim the Forerunners work. It is safe here. The Sentinels have been keeping it clear of any Flood or as you call them "Covenant" forces." The Monitor buzzed on. He hovered down a hallway before stopping and turning, commenting "This way Reclaimer." He proceeded to hover forward, down the hallway.
Micah saw what looked like a big tv screen. He stayed back, and there appeared to be a Spartan there, too.
The Monitor came towards him, "Ah, a second Reclaimer. I am glad to see you." He hovered around the Spartan
Micah aimed his Assault Rifle, and questioned the other Spartan.
"You uh... Know what this is?"
"You uh... Know what this is?"
Nova looked at her companion "No goddamn clue." She said, "however, it doesn't seem dangerous, not from what I've seen anyway."
"Reclaimers, you must come this way. The Flood will try to stop us, we must be swift." The Monitor hovered off towards a hallway with Sentinels.
Use someone else's name will you, fed up of seeing this.
Was wondering why I saw Nova posted on roleplay. You too deep in the forums, this a hobby of yours?
What?
First off, I have many original characters, I make them as a hobby, second off, you have no right to tell me what the hell to do, if you're not even a part of this Roleplay, then why do you even care? If you don't wanna see it, go somewhere else, It's my character, and that's what I named her, if you wanna make an arguement further, Pm me.
I have a right to tell you not to use my name with your characters because I don't want this nonsense coming up every time I search my name on the Forums to find where I've been mentioned.
You have a point, but here's the problem, I didn't name it because you exist, these characters have been around for about 7 years, and I make them to respresent someone in my life usually, Nova is a name I found and It synergized with the character, who is meant to more or less be my little sister, so if this is such a problem, why don't you just change your name, I'm not meaning to be toxic in any way, but don't get so butthurt over something so pointless
Surprisingly having played this game for the last 8 years, I am Nova. I'm hardly going to change my name because of this joke of a Forum that only attracts the degenerates of Torn. If you want to 'Roleplay' go and play a different game or better yet grow up and live in the real world.
This forum will be shut down soon so that ends it, alright?