Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halo Rp

Started by Perfect-Pine-89 [2594500] on in Graveyard.

131 replies · 369 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 132 / 132 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Yazi [2139270]
Solder File Sheet
Name:
Micah Jensen
Gender:
Male
Race:
Human
Occupation:
Field Medic
Position:
C.O.B Spartan (Is this a thing IDK)
Appearance:
Short, blonde hair (fading from deep blue), green Irises, 5'9"
tall,

Personality:
Laid Back, but focused. Defensive of friends, and loyal. Not a fan of Covenant.

Uniform:
C.O.B/Spartan Mix. Spartan Helmet, white and red, with gold visor, and White C.O.B Armour.

Weapons:
Spartan Laser (on occasion)
SMG
Assault Rifle

Specilization:
Medic

Micah left the Drop Pod, and looked around, checking for hostiles. None. He moved forward, a bit confused of the situation at hand.
Perfect-Pine-89 [2594500]
A few Sentinels hovered towards him and escorted him to the door Nova had gone through. They kept a close eye on him. The Forerunnner facility defense systems had be activated, killing all Covenant and Flood in sight, clearing the way
Yuri_GreyThorn [2087832]
"What the hell do you mean by reclaimer?" Nova stood in absolute confusion, she holstered her rifle finally, and kept her fists up, ready the punch the hell outta something if she had to
Perfect-Pine-89 [2594500]
"You are here to reclaim the Forerunners work. It is safe here. The Sentinels have been keeping it clear of any Flood or as you call them "Covenant" forces." The Monitor buzzed on. He hovered down a hallway before stopping and turning, commenting "This way Reclaimer." He proceeded to hover forward, down the hallway.
Yazi [2139270]
Micah saw what looked like a big tv screen. He stayed back, and there appeared to be a Spartan there, too.
Yuri_GreyThorn [2087832]
First off, I have many original characters, I make them as a hobby, second off, you have no right to tell me what the hell to do, if you're not even a part of this Roleplay, then why do you even care? If you don't wanna see it, go somewhere else, It's my character, and that's what I named her, if you wanna make an arguement further, Pm me.
Nova [1570883]
I have a right to tell you not to use my name with your characters because I don't want this nonsense coming up every time I search my name on the Forums to find where I've been mentioned.
Yuri_GreyThorn [2087832]
You have a point, but here's the problem, I didn't name it because you exist, these characters have been around for about 7 years, and I make them to respresent someone in my life usually, Nova is a name I found and It synergized with the character, who is meant to more or less be my little sister, so if this is such a problem, why don't you just change your name, I'm not meaning to be toxic in any way, but don't get so butthurt over something so pointless
Nova [1570883]
Surprisingly having played this game for the last 8 years, I am Nova. I'm hardly going to change my name because of this joke of a Forum that only attracts the degenerates of Torn. If you want to 'Roleplay' go and play a different game or better yet grow up and live in the real world.