Well I can't really say anyone deserves this but I have to say if u give me a chance to win something in this he you will c it won't go to waste at all and I'd make you part of the profession
Because you like tolkien, and I like tolkien - and the lord of the rings franchise is a masterpiece of both literature and cinematographic accomplishments. Please disregard the hobbit movies.
I write BUYMUG Magazine in the forums to put a smile on people's face
I've been asking people to donate bottles of premium alcohol to help fund my Get Drunk and Lose Your Dignity Book, if you read my magazine and enjoy it then I'd sure appreciate a contribution!
Because i have been saving to open up a new company and like a f**king dumb ass went and lost 440mill on Russian roulette while drunk tanking my plans for a good while longer
I have 34b but got nerfed 6b from property price nerf. Need some cash to become invincible. But i would use it for my property lottery for newbies. NW is NW.
Because I am an aspiring alcoholic and will spend all of the money on booze, so that one day I will be able to assassinate important political figures.