Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ENDED

Started by office_kitty [593790] on in Fun & Games.

201 replies · 1.17k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 202 / 202 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

AggressivePanda [2508413]
Well I can't really say anyone deserves this but I have to say if u give me a chance to win something in this he you will c it won't go to waste at all and I'd make you part of the profession
Morgoth [2506267]
Because you like tolkien, and I like tolkien - and the lord of the rings franchise is a masterpiece of both literature and cinematographic accomplishments. Please disregard the hobbit movies.
Ziadking [2361259]
Hmm not sure how to say but you said there is a give away and I don't want to come here for nothing I think and because you are a nice person
UndeadCryBaby [2159588]
Because i have been saving to open up a new company and like a f**king dumb ass went and lost 440mill on Russian roulette while drunk tanking my plans for a good while longer
narO [2312928]
Because I am an aspiring alcoholic and will spend all of the money on booze, so that one day I will be able to assassinate important political figures.

Because that's the way it works in Torn.