I welcome my husband into my life. The Source of All Life causes us both to be certain that our getting married to each other causes heaven to smile. My husband knows how to make me feel loved, and makes me feel loved Daily & Nightly. I know how to make my husband feel loved, and I pamper him & make him feel loved Every day & night. ALL the memories we make together are beautiful and pleasant. ALL our conversations are constructive. We empower each other. We heal each other with tender touch. He warms & ignites me emotionally & sexually, and he is satisfied & soothed emotionally & sexually by me. I fill my husband with delight. We are exceptionally good at boosting the careers, goal-setting & daily routine that we both have. We turn or build business ventures into very profitable enterprises easily. Our children are well-behaved, brilliant & a tightly-knit, supportive group, who consistently obey the Source of ALL life. We help keep each other looking & feeling confident, alluring & healthy. We inspire others to be loving, tactful, affirming couples & live in a pleasant, safe & healthy domicile & environment.
My GIVEAWAY THREAD - follow the instructions!
Started by Abundant_Riches [924873] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Source of ALL Power and Life, cause ALL things affecting my speedy accumulation of TORN dollars to work together for my good. Source of ALL joy & happiness, thank you for ALL good humans who have helped me have fun and earn more TORN dollars onsite. Source of ALL kindness & benevolence, thank you for ALL the good business deals that have helped & will help me enjoy an exponential increase of TORN dollars quickly, here onsite. Source of ALL wisdom, please make me see better ways of getting TORN dollars quickly, now. Source of ALL peace, comfort the TORN.com players who are striving to be good, loving people, who signed up to enjoy themselves & forget their troubles/sad home situation. Cause them to make positive friends and speak good things over themselves.
All compensation owed to me comes to me now - whether in cash or kind. My credit score is speedily repaired, and I get a good internationally accepted credit card to use while my credit score is being repaired. I am positive, hardworking and skilled at earning millions of dollars, and my business ventures do very well. I profit from very lucrative business ventures. No scammers, fraudsters, conmen, liars or thieves even attempt to harrass/attack me OR my belongings. I and my belongings - online and offline - are kept safe & secure by the power of the Source of ALL life.
Day by day my skin gets clearer, healthier and more radiant. I am a beautiful woman. I have a healthy and positive attitude that glows through my smile. I am grateful for my healthy, beautiful teeth & gums, and they are perfectly clean, even, straight and healthy. My natural beauty & strength are blessings. I am full of vitality and health and others enjoy being around me. I am happy and content with myself. I enjoy life and have an abiding, inner peace. My beauty shines from the inside out. My body is fragrant and clean, inside and outside. My hair is long, shiny and healthy. I wear clothes that accentuate my beauty, and give me an air of opulence and refinement. I am a delight to the eyes, and a tonic for weary spirits.
Money comes to me in abundance. I seem to be a magnet for money. Immense sums of money make their way to me rapidly. I get money without regrets and without evil or unbearable conditions.
All compensation owed to me comes to me now - whether in cash or kind. My credit score is speedily repaired, and I get a good internationally accepted credit card to use while my credit score is being repaired. I am positive, hardworking and skilled at earning millions of dollars, and my business ventures do very well. I profit from very lucrative business ventures. No scammers, fraudsters, conmen, liars or thieves even attempt to harrass/attack me OR my belongings. I and my belongings - online and offline - are kept safe & secure by the power of the Source of ALL life.
I am getting a credit card to use now. I receive a credit card now. I want a credit card now. I am ready for a credit card now. I will get a credit card now. I am happy to receive a credit card now. Give me a valid credit that I can do business online with, now.
All compensation due to me now comes to me now - whether in cash or in another form that I officially request. My credit score is speedily repaired, and I get a good internationally accepted credit card to use while my credit score is being repaired. I am positive, hardworking and skilled at earning millions of dollars, and my business ventures do very well. I profit from very lucrative business ventures. No scammers, fraudsters, conmen, liars or thieves even attempt to harrass/attack me OR my belongings. I and my belongings - online and offline - are kept safe & secure by the power of the Source of ALL life.
Post a comment below this post AND post your info as directed in my first post. Then you get the cash. Seriously. Some people want me to make things challenging.
So do your two posts and then private chat me.
Then, you will get MONEY!
So do your two posts and then private chat me.
Then, you will get MONEY!
Hello! I saw your giveaway on the newspaper and already posted in the recruitment forum. Thanks a bunch for helping out us noobs!
You are very welcome!
Enjoy the game!
Enjoy the game!
I get all compensation due to to me now. I get all compensation that I am to get now in one tranche. I deserve to get all the compensation I am owed now. I do good things with my money for others, so they can live, eat, go to the doctor, and even have a bit of fun. I have already done good things with my money for others. I deserve to spend my money on myself to improve my health, and live in comfort. I am getting my full compensation now. My compensation is kept completely safe, and is easily accessed by me at all times. I believe this is happening for me now. I welcome this. I call it forth. Come to me, monetary compensation. Come now!
I boldly state my affirmations and intentions as follows:
My loved ones, who agree with my praying for them, are safe and protected by the Source of All Life in every situation. I am safe and protected by the Source of All Life in every situation. I go only where the Source of All Life leads me. I travel safely everywhere I go. I keep only that which the Source of All truth directs me to keep. All I own is kept safe & secure by the Source of All blessings. I am calm, at peace and am being made healthier and healthier by the Source of All Life. I respond perfectly in all situations. I express myself in the best way, at all times. I only communicate with humans & spirit beings that the Source of All Truth leads me to communicate with, at all times. I am led, by the Source of All blessings, to increase my wealth every day. Money comes to me easily, and stays with me effortlessly. I enjoy every cent & dollar of the money I spend. I get millions of dollars regularly, without regret. I get millions of dollars now, and enjoy spending them in my youth. I get a house that I live in comfortably. I own a house, and orchard and garden. I am free to create, and develop my skills, without difficulty, wherever I live.
My loved ones, who agree with my praying for them, are safe and protected by the Source of All Life in every situation. I am safe and protected by the Source of All Life in every situation. I go only where the Source of All Life leads me. I travel safely everywhere I go. I keep only that which the Source of All truth directs me to keep. All I own is kept safe & secure by the Source of All blessings. I am calm, at peace and am being made healthier and healthier by the Source of All Life. I respond perfectly in all situations. I express myself in the best way, at all times. I only communicate with humans & spirit beings that the Source of All Truth leads me to communicate with, at all times. I am led, by the Source of All blessings, to increase my wealth every day. Money comes to me easily, and stays with me effortlessly. I enjoy every cent & dollar of the money I spend. I get millions of dollars regularly, without regret. I get millions of dollars now, and enjoy spending them in my youth. I get a house that I live in comfortably. I own a house, and orchard and garden. I am free to create, and develop my skills, without difficulty, wherever I live.
I state my affirmations and intentions as follows:
With every breath I take, I am sending love and gratitude to every tissue in my body. Yes, yes, yes, yes, I am becoming even more beautiful, flexible and strong. The beauty of my body is protected by the Source of all life. The beauty of my spirit and mind is protected by the Source of all blessings. I am healing completely. My skin looks and smells great. I am able to relax and stay cool. I am the only human in control of my body. I am the only human in control of my mind and spirit. I am free from tension and stress. I stay calm under pressure. My temperature is naturally cool and steady.
With every breath I take, I am sending love and gratitude to every tissue in my body. Yes, yes, yes, yes, I am becoming even more beautiful, flexible and strong. The beauty of my body is protected by the Source of all life. The beauty of my spirit and mind is protected by the Source of all blessings. I am healing completely. My skin looks and smells great. I am able to relax and stay cool. I am the only human in control of my body. I am the only human in control of my mind and spirit. I am free from tension and stress. I stay calm under pressure. My temperature is naturally cool and steady.
I state my affirmations and intentions as follows:
Evil intentions against me implode and are ALL impotent. ALL activities attempted in order to hurt me stop short of hurting me in every way. My enemies are forced to make me incredibly wealthy. Prosperity and good health are mine forever. Sanitary, clean, spacious accommodation is owned & managed by me. I make millions of dollars quickly and easily. I am at peace. No weapon formed against me prospers. I live in a home that is environmentally-friendly, safe, secure & sound. My lifestyle is in tune with nature at her best, and helps to buffer me when nature is at her worst. My plans and activities that aim to make me skillful in several crafts/trades are guided by the Source of ALL life. My plans & activities that are aimed at making my mother's property safe, comfortable & beautiful go smoothly & successfully. I earn very well from ALL the business ventures that I am involved in. I am a treasured employee and employer. I am a cherished wife of the husband chosen for me by the Source of all life. ALL my talents flourish & prosper.
Evil intentions against me implode and are ALL impotent. ALL activities attempted in order to hurt me stop short of hurting me in every way. My enemies are forced to make me incredibly wealthy. Prosperity and good health are mine forever. Sanitary, clean, spacious accommodation is owned & managed by me. I make millions of dollars quickly and easily. I am at peace. No weapon formed against me prospers. I live in a home that is environmentally-friendly, safe, secure & sound. My lifestyle is in tune with nature at her best, and helps to buffer me when nature is at her worst. My plans and activities that aim to make me skillful in several crafts/trades are guided by the Source of ALL life. My plans & activities that are aimed at making my mother's property safe, comfortable & beautiful go smoothly & successfully. I earn very well from ALL the business ventures that I am involved in. I am a treasured employee and employer. I am a cherished wife of the husband chosen for me by the Source of all life. ALL my talents flourish & prosper.
I state my affirmations and intentions as follows:
All money that I am owed that is due to me now comes to me now. No being attempts to steal/scam/grab/remove/leech my money. All the humans that would want to get my money by evil means, are too afraid to even try to get it. I am safe and comfortable everywhere. I enjoy life, and spend my money as I and the Source of All Eternal Wealth think is best. I live a blessed life. I am always grateful for the abundance of blessings in my life. I am empowered by the Source of All Life to evade my enemies easily, and defeat them completely. My enemies Never return to take revenge or harass me in the future. My loved ones are shielded, kept safe & protected by the Source of All Power. I enjoy my life with my loved ones. I am made comfortable, and am comforted always. I remain calm, focused and powerful at all times, and in all situations. My goodness and love are obvious to all, and no one can successfully dispute them. I am an excellent wife. I am a happy and fulfilled wife. My husband cherishes me, and is willing to spend as much money as I request that he spend on me. I earn millions of dollars easily, and all my husband's wealth and my wealth is kept safe & secure, by the Source of All Power.
All money that I am owed that is due to me now comes to me now. No being attempts to steal/scam/grab/remove/leech my money. All the humans that would want to get my money by evil means, are too afraid to even try to get it. I am safe and comfortable everywhere. I enjoy life, and spend my money as I and the Source of All Eternal Wealth think is best. I live a blessed life. I am always grateful for the abundance of blessings in my life. I am empowered by the Source of All Life to evade my enemies easily, and defeat them completely. My enemies Never return to take revenge or harass me in the future. My loved ones are shielded, kept safe & protected by the Source of All Power. I enjoy my life with my loved ones. I am made comfortable, and am comforted always. I remain calm, focused and powerful at all times, and in all situations. My goodness and love are obvious to all, and no one can successfully dispute them. I am an excellent wife. I am a happy and fulfilled wife. My husband cherishes me, and is willing to spend as much money as I request that he spend on me. I earn millions of dollars easily, and all my husband's wealth and my wealth is kept safe & secure, by the Source of All Power.
Hello I followed the instructions already
All humans watching what I do online or offline, cause my money to be kept safe now, from all robbery, theft, scams and being misplaced. All efforts to keep my money safe are comfortable and convenient for me, and my loved ones. I have the best investors re-investing my money, and they increase my money legally and swiftly, always. I am always aware of the impact my investments have on others, in a way that keeps me safe and comfortable. I always seek to do and be good. My investments are carefully monitored by me, and my trustworthy staff members, who always look out for my interests, and seek to improve my welfare and quality of life, always. I have the best food, and healthcare, always. I am fit and healthy, and function like a healthy human thirty years younger than myself. I am always energetic, skilled, and temperate in my daily routine. I enjoy my life.
I receive all the money I need to pay all my current expenses, debts and tithe, now.
I receive all the real estate I need to live in a secure environment, now. I receive all the trustworthy staff members that I need to work with in my business ventures, now. I am calm, and think swiftly and make all my decisions with the immediate intervention and guidance of the Source of All Life, always. I am wealthy, healthy and wise.I make the most of all my opportunities each day, and am as patient as I need to be. My mind and thought processes are clear, swift and free, always.
I am abundantly blessed!
I receive all the real estate I need to live in a secure environment, now. I receive all the trustworthy staff members that I need to work with in my business ventures, now. I am calm, and think swiftly and make all my decisions with the immediate intervention and guidance of the Source of All Life, always. I am wealthy, healthy and wise.I make the most of all my opportunities each day, and am as patient as I need to be. My mind and thought processes are clear, swift and free, always.
I am abundantly blessed!