Employee Effectiveness
Started by The_Boss [1497907] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- The_Boss [1497907]
· 2 likes ·
And I'm an extremely active player too but I don't always have time to scroll through hundreds of threads made daily, nor do I really enjoy entering the cesspool of shitposts and drama that I don't care about. Seems like …
There was a change as to what counts as activity for a company employee, just logging in isn't enough. You can read the discussion about it in this report and this thread.
Thanks
Thanks
Mentions: Employee Effectiveness · Employee star drop
Thank you, I'll check it out.
/Boss
/Boss
im having the same issue. i have two employees at zero who have logged in multiple times in the last 24 hours.
From bogie
bogie: If he hasn't done any crimes or training for like 2 weeks that'd happen.
Check out my suggestion for a way for us directors to have better visibility of this.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16187679&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20811704
bogie: If he hasn't done any crimes or training for like 2 weeks that'd happen.
Check out my suggestion for a way for us directors to have better visibility of this.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16187679&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20811704
Mentions: A way to measure employee activity
Goob said players should do stuff like crimes, gym, and/or travel. Then this happened:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Many directors still don't know about it.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Many directors still don't know about it.
And I'm an extremely active player too but I don't always have time to scroll through hundreds of threads made daily, nor do I really enjoy entering the cesspool of shitposts and drama that I don't care about.
Seems like an update of this nature that affects hundreds if not thousands of directors, there should have been the common courtesy of making a post in the announcement threads to give us a heads up. is what it is, I'm just gonna fire the dude and hire someone else, which is a damn shame cause he's a nice guy who just came back to playing but I'm not gonna pay an employee that has 0% effectiveness in my company.
Seems like an update of this nature that affects hundreds if not thousands of directors, there should have been the common courtesy of making a post in the announcement threads to give us a heads up. is what it is, I'm just gonna fire the dude and hire someone else, which is a damn shame cause he's a nice guy who just came back to playing but I'm not gonna pay an employee that has 0% effectiveness in my company.
I doubt he’ll care much.
If he didn’t do any significant game activity why would he care about a job?
Ofcourse it would be quite inconvenient if he’s your multi that suddenly requires more effort.
If he didn’t do any significant game activity why would he care about a job?
Ofcourse it would be quite inconvenient if he’s your multi that suddenly requires more effort.
My username doesn't read Zahid so let's relax with the multi talk
It was posted in the patch notes, just wasn't a significant update to get its own thread:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Yea except my employee has logged in all week after not playing for months or years or however long. It's all the other things that apparently factor into it that we're saying should have been disclosed/mentioned. I'm just going to avoid hiring anyone trying to get back into the game after a prolonged absence since idk what it is they need to do to not lose effectiveness, not worth the gamble to accept someone and it turn out they're completely useless.
crimes and gym
ask if/demand they do crimes and gym
ask if/demand they do crimes and gym
Or just replace them. I'm not gonna tell someone else how to play their RPG.
All they have to do is actually play the game. Significant action=play some casino games, train/attack a few people, hit the crime buttons a few times, anything really.
Logging in just to look at money on hand is not playing the game
Logging in just to look at money on hand is not playing the game
Logged in and done what? logging on is the easy part and doesn't count towards activity.