I read a book Finders Keepers which Increases awareness by 2500% for 31 days and coupled with awareness upgrade I think at level 5. After I read the book I was able to find mostly 5 to 6 items, sometimes high as 7 in a day. I decided to reset my merits and made my awareness to full upgrade. After the reset and full awareness upgrade I was able to find 3 Items only which is odd because before this merit reset and full awareness upgrade the lowest items found is 5.
Finding Items in the city
Started by paltik_357 [56106] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
It's RNG based.
As above, it is random and the book doesn’t guarantee you to find X amount of items a day.
When I read the book there was an occasion where I only found one item one day.
When I read the book there was an occasion where I only found one item one day.