Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finding Items in the city

Started by paltik_357 [56106] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
paltik_357 [56106]
I read a book Finders Keepers which Increases awareness by 2500% for 31 days and coupled with awareness upgrade I think at level 5. After I read the book I was able to find mostly 5 to 6 items, sometimes high as 7 in a day. I decided to reset my merits and made my awareness to full upgrade. After the reset and full awareness upgrade I was able to find 3 Items only which is odd because before this merit reset and full awareness upgrade the lowest items found is 5.
Bennyh [157211] Officer Officer
As above, it is random and the book doesn’t guarantee you to find X amount of items a day.

When I read the book there was an occasion where I only found one item one day.