11 replies · 1.65k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 3 likes · That's not quite how it works, I believe the working stats provide a maximum efficiency of 90% (if you exactly match the requirement), with the remaining 10% given via settling in bonus.
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 3 likes · There's an education course that directors can take to increase working stats, that'd increase the employee working stats and effect that base 90% at 1 to 1 ratio. The other course is shown under "Director education". I was just saying …
KingLouisCLXXII[2070312]
· 2 likes · A couple of questions about this: Is director education(which is up to +12 I believe) bundled in with the 10% given via settling in bonus? When you say working stats provide a maximum efficiency of 90% does that mean the …
That's not quite how it works, I believe the working stats provide a maximum efficiency of 90% (if you exactly match the requirement), with the remaining 10% given via settling in bonus.
Settling in is a period of time after joining a company. I think it's meant to simulate normal onboarding of employees, like orientation and training. It starts at 0 and goes up to 10 as you stay in the company, though I forget the exact time frame, I'm certain it is less than a week.
Is director education(which is up to +12 I believe) bundled in with the 10% given via settling in bonus?
When you say working stats provide a maximum efficiency of 90% does that mean the effect of working stats is scaled down 90% or is there a hard cap on how much working stats contribute to efficiency (ie. 1 trillion vs 10 trillion work stats having the same efficiency)
If working stats are scaled down 90%, is that 90% applied before or after computing the working stat #? (ie. 1000 man 1000 end becomes 900 man 900 end which then gets plugged into the formula that gives the working stat # or does the 1000 man 1000 end get plugged into the formula and then the 90% is applied to the output of that function? (For example, 1000 man 1000 end gives a working stats # of 100 which then gets the 90% applied so working stats: +90 is shown on the company page?
Is director education(which is up to +12 I believe) bundled in with the 10% given via settling in bonus?
There's an education course that directors can take to increase working stats, that'd increase the employee working stats and effect that base 90% at 1 to 1 ratio. The other course is shown under "Director education".
I was just saying that if the employee has exactly the stats required of them, their effectiveness under their 'working stats' will be 90.