There's stories about a city in Europe that disappears and reappears. One day in the middle of the countryside it just appears, and later it's gone, where the city appears or for how long the city is there isn't consistant. All that is known is that there's been no sightings outside of Europe and that the location it appears is always sparcely populated. Anyone entering the city have disappeared so the only reports come from witnesses who have seen the city but never entered and because of this, there is no information on what the inside of the city looks like. It appears to be the size of a large city but without seeing the inside an estimate of the population density is impossible.
Rules:
- Don't quote messages from the host. You can paraphrase whatever you want, but copy/paste is a no-no. If the infraction is severe enough to affect the game in an irreversible manner, the person to break the rule will receive the hated modifier (one vote on you at all time, so be nice and don't quote things, thanks). Everyone in the thread will be notified if you receive a hated modifier. Extreme cases will have me just modkilling you.
- Don't talk to other players about anything game-related outside of the thread. Obviously you can socialize and send memes or whatever it is that humans do, but don't discuss the game outside of the thread. In addition, if you discuss the game or your role with someone not in the game, they are not allowed to replace into the game, because they'd have knowledge they shouldn't have.
- Game phases (day/night) will last 24 hours. I'm probably just going to have phase changes be at midnight Torn time unless people speak up and say they want something different, it's your responsibility to know how it will affect you. Once night starts you shouldn't be talking about anything game related.
- Voting format is "/vote name". Bolding is optional as long as I can tell you're voting, bolding can help prevent lost votes though. If you edit a vote post, it will not be counted. You can unvote and revote as many times as you'd like before the lynch. I will be counting tie votes as a hang for the first person to reach that vote count. Also letting people vote for a no-lynch, if no-lynch ties or has the majority no one gets lynched that day. This can only succeed one time. There will be day 1 lynches if that's not a thing I did before so pay attention for if the game started.
- If you've died, you may not talk to living players, although you can post (don't spam though, that's mean). You can post memes if you want but don't post anything that disrupts the game or gives any relevant information.
- Activity: You should aim to post at least one or twice per day. Posting a meme doesn't count as game-related so it won't count as activity either. If for any reason you can't be active, I'll understand, but message me about it, otherwise, I'll consider you inactive and look for a replacement.
- No ciphers or coders allowed. Signals are fine.
- Seriously, remember this is a game for fun, if things start getting heated everyone needs to chill.
- Real/fake game throwing sucks for me to figure out so none of that.
There's planned to be 20 players. The playerlist won't change once the game starts aside from replacements.
This is a closed set up meaning you won't know what roles I've put into the game.
This is, of course, one of my games, anyone who has no idea what that means can look at my previous game. That being said I'm not overly cruel and tried to give everyone a chance at winning.
If you're confused about something about your role or the game setup ask me to clarify. I may refuse to answer if I think it will ruin the game but if I do answer I'll try to be as clear and truthful as possible.
Role card example:
Name (Type)
Ability: Your ability goes here and any weird mechanic stuff about your ability
Passive: If you have a passive you’ll also see that, and any weird mechanic stuff
Win condition: This would be your win condition
Here’s some flavor text if you’re into that
Special notes:
This is a joint game, and by that I mean I'm running the game and Josephine and Hino are going to watch and judge you (in a non game mechanic way). There isn't any plans for pranks from us but if we get bored enough we'll probably do that, it won't be anything that could affect the game.
For this game there's going to be a special coin mechanic where you can vote on who to give the coin to. Holding the coin does something. If the coin contradicts with an ability the coin has a higher priority.
Mentions: Popcorn mafia [Game over, Gov win]