Milutin has shown up in this thread after I blanked it out and graved it to call me a liar.
So here is the original post:
---
Torn is a crime game. As such buy/mugging ploys are a part of the culture.
Team buy/mugging is something I learned about this week. It has its benefits; deniability is one them. One person buys out your bazaar, the other sits on your page waiting to attack. It’s clever really.
You can hate it all you want, but it is all within game rules, and I do get that — but where we are now is something else. This is now just bullying pure and simple.
Yep. I did place a small anon bounty on this guy mostly because it seemed jaw droppingly stupid to buy out my bazaar in 18 seconds and mug me 7 seconds later. You can tell me that after someone buys out my bazaar in 18 seconds, then me being stealth mugged 7 seconds later is a stalker, but come on. Really? Seven seconds?
Someone mugged you and stole $1,131,543 [view] 19:46:56 27/09/20
Milutin_K bought 56 x Monkey Plushie from your bazaar for$2,576,000. 19:46:4927/09/20
Milutin_K bought 56 x Banana Orchid from your bazaar for$672,000. 19:46:45 27/09/20
Milutin_K bought 56 x African Violet from your bazaar for$3,584,000. 19:46:41 27/09/20
Milutin_K bought 56 x Panda Plushie from your bazaar for$3,752,000. 19:46:3727/09/20
Milutin_K bought 174 x Stingray Plushie from your bazaar for$1,870,500. 19:46:31 27/09/20
I guess technically it could happen … and I would accept that except for a couple of sticking points.
He paid for a reveal on my single 250k bounty, which thought was odd. Had he even been remotely civil when he contacted me, things could have gone a lot differently. Instead I was met with immediate threats and intimidation and I’m not sure why. As far as I know I can’t remove a bounty, so it was/is just pure bullying for bullying’s sake. He immediately placed on his ignore list and started w/ multiple bounties.
Following my high school bully style interaction w/ this guy. I started digging around the forums. This is common behavior for this guy. There are two other threads about him. One of them is almost a carbon copy of what happened to me. By all evidence that I can find, he seems to enjoying bullying low level players.
I mean:
Milutin_K: lvl 90 | Age: 2564 | Stats: 3,625,951,105
Me: lvl 20 | Age: 141 | Stats: 98,870
L O *bleeping* L
So fine. Hit once, take your lumps if the person figures it out and move on. That is frankly what would have happened instead of the fantastic over reaction I’m getting now. And by fantastic, I mean this:
Milutin_K has placed 7 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 16:42:06 01/10/20
Milutin_K has placed 4 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 11:46:43 01/10/20
Milutin_K has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 05:54:34 01/10/20
Milutin_K has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 02:27:58 01/10/20
Milutin_K has placed 4 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 21:50:51 30/09/20
Milutin_K has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $101,077 23:02:47 29/09/20
Milutin_K has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 15:13:11 29/09/20
Milutin_K has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 00:14:04 29/09/20
Milutin_K has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 21:04:31 27/09/20
Who knows how many low level players like myself have just thrown in the towel out of pure frustration because of this guy?
Suggestions and constructive criticism are more than welcomed.
So here is the original post:
---
Torn is a crime game. As such buy/mugging ploys are a part of the culture.
Team buy/mugging is something I learned about this week. It has its benefits; deniability is one them. One person buys out your bazaar, the other sits on your page waiting to attack. It’s clever really.
You can hate it all you want, but it is all within game rules, and I do get that — but where we are now is something else. This is now just bullying pure and simple.
Yep. I did place a small anon bounty on this guy mostly because it seemed jaw droppingly stupid to buy out my bazaar in 18 seconds and mug me 7 seconds later. You can tell me that after someone buys out my bazaar in 18 seconds, then me being stealth mugged 7 seconds later is a stalker, but come on. Really? Seven seconds?
Someone mugged you and stole $1,131,543 [view] 19:46:56 27/09/20
Milutin_K bought 56 x Monkey Plushie from your bazaar for$2,576,000. 19:46:4927/09/20
Milutin_K bought 56 x Banana Orchid from your bazaar for$672,000. 19:46:45 27/09/20
Milutin_K bought 56 x African Violet from your bazaar for$3,584,000. 19:46:41 27/09/20
Milutin_K bought 56 x Panda Plushie from your bazaar for$3,752,000. 19:46:3727/09/20
Milutin_K bought 174 x Stingray Plushie from your bazaar for$1,870,500. 19:46:31 27/09/20
I guess technically it could happen … and I would accept that except for a couple of sticking points.
He paid for a reveal on my single 250k bounty, which thought was odd. Had he even been remotely civil when he contacted me, things could have gone a lot differently. Instead I was met with immediate threats and intimidation and I’m not sure why. As far as I know I can’t remove a bounty, so it was/is just pure bullying for bullying’s sake. He immediately placed on his ignore list and started w/ multiple bounties.
Following my high school bully style interaction w/ this guy. I started digging around the forums. This is common behavior for this guy. There are two other threads about him. One of them is almost a carbon copy of what happened to me. By all evidence that I can find, he seems to enjoying bullying low level players.
I mean:
Milutin_K: lvl 90 | Age: 2564 | Stats: 3,625,951,105
Me: lvl 20 | Age: 141 | Stats: 98,870
L O *bleeping* L
So fine. Hit once, take your lumps if the person figures it out and move on. That is frankly what would have happened instead of the fantastic over reaction I’m getting now. And by fantastic, I mean this:
Milutin_K has placed 7 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 16:42:06 01/10/20
Milutin_K has placed 4 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 11:46:43 01/10/20
Milutin_K has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 05:54:34 01/10/20
Milutin_K has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 02:27:58 01/10/20
Milutin_K has placed 4 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 21:50:51 30/09/20
Milutin_K has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $101,077 23:02:47 29/09/20
Milutin_K has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 15:13:11 29/09/20
Milutin_K has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 00:14:04 29/09/20
Milutin_K has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $101,077 21:04:31 27/09/20
Who knows how many low level players like myself have just thrown in the towel out of pure frustration because of this guy?
Suggestions and constructive criticism are more than welcomed.