Hi y'all,
I wanna dedicate a thread to all furry friends that make us happy, laugh and feel loved at the end of the day after a long workday or just when you're feeling a bit sad...
I'm doing this because I feel a bit down today after scrolling through my old pictures and seeing my old buddy :(
He was part of me growing up for 14 years when I was a kid, he was there when I was not feeling well or had a bad day and never failed to make me feel better :))
I will never forget that week, it was the most depressing week for me since I was a kid, my buddy died on a Monday and on Wednesday I got fired from my job after 5 years of service for some bullshit reason.( Eventually the best thing that happened when I look back now and where I am now in life). But nonetheless, I went through some dark shit.
Anyway, I don't want this thread to be about me or my past depressing bullshit.
What little furry goofball makes you laugh/love and appreciate at the end of the day?
My little goofball RIP, all dogs go to heaven :')
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
Its been a while since he passed away but there is not a time that I will ever forget him :')
Nowadays we have another little gift from heaven :))
She was a gift from a friend of my GF
She demands buttscatches and neck scratches all day hahahah
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
Her face when you stop scratching :0 XD
[image: i.ibb.co]
Sorry for the long ass thread, hope I could made some of you melt a little with some cute pics and post some of your cuties that make your day or were a big part of your life :)
That would be much appreciated ;) :)))
Anyways, stay safe y'all and have a good day ;)
I wanna dedicate a thread to all furry friends that make us happy, laugh and feel loved at the end of the day after a long workday or just when you're feeling a bit sad...
I'm doing this because I feel a bit down today after scrolling through my old pictures and seeing my old buddy :(
He was part of me growing up for 14 years when I was a kid, he was there when I was not feeling well or had a bad day and never failed to make me feel better :))
I will never forget that week, it was the most depressing week for me since I was a kid, my buddy died on a Monday and on Wednesday I got fired from my job after 5 years of service for some bullshit reason.( Eventually the best thing that happened when I look back now and where I am now in life). But nonetheless, I went through some dark shit.
Anyway, I don't want this thread to be about me or my past depressing bullshit.
What little furry goofball makes you laugh/love and appreciate at the end of the day?
My little goofball RIP, all dogs go to heaven :')
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
Its been a while since he passed away but there is not a time that I will ever forget him :')
Nowadays we have another little gift from heaven :))
She was a gift from a friend of my GF
She demands buttscatches and neck scratches all day hahahah
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
Her face when you stop scratching :0 XD
[image: i.ibb.co]
Sorry for the long ass thread, hope I could made some of you melt a little with some cute pics and post some of your cuties that make your day or were a big part of your life :)
That would be much appreciated ;) :)))
Anyways, stay safe y'all and have a good day ;)