Exactly, He'll be swimming in 5$ bills soon.
[NEW] API Driven Game
Started by Bug [1455582] Committee on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 136 / 136 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Grid is still empty so bump
Got close lol
nice game :D
Wow! This is so cool.
awesome :D
You sent some Xanax to Pustak with the message: API Driven Game #4
Just woke up, happy to see everything is still working automagically :)
Just woke up, happy to see everything is still working automagically :)
Mentions: pustak [2597273]
This is a great game! I've always enjoyed the few grid-type games I've seen in F&G before, but this automated one is a whole new level of awesomeness
we need to bump this
This is fun no matter tho
Even more fun for the winners :)
You sent some Xanax to ddtyterminator with the message: API Driven Game #5
You sent some Xanax to ddtyterminator with the message: API Driven Game #5
Mentions: ddtyterminator [2504634]
what if someone hacks it or smth lmao
i mean, if its API driven, there gotta be a way to hack
i might be dumb
i mean, if its API driven, there gotta be a way to hack
i might be dumb
the only problem is most people dont want to pick a tile earlier :v
Nice.
This is like one-hit Battleship.
Could you re-think Mastermind, as well?
This is like one-hit Battleship.
Could you re-think Mastermind, as well?
the only problem is i can't play while flying
I see no way for it to be "hacked", just because something uses the API in no way means it must be hackable. Despite all this I'm giving out prizes manually so if someone begins instantly winning every game or breaking it in some way I can simply stop, investigate and fix it :)
You sent some Xanax to Kafia with the message: API Driven Game #6
Hmm, I wonder if I can afford to keep up with the maximum output of this little game. In theory I could payout 24 Xanax per day :S
Hmm, I wonder if I can afford to keep up with the maximum output of this little game. In theory I could payout 24 Xanax per day :S
Mentions: Kafia [2480738]
ah
techy stuff lol
techy stuff lol
10:30:41 - 16/10/2020 You sent $5 to Bug with the message: 5-';DELETE * from >>BUGS DB<<
oof some1 won :(