Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[NEW] API Driven Game

Started by Bug [1455582] Committee on in Fun & Games.

135 replies · 1.84k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 136 / 136 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Bug [1455582] Committee Committee
You sent some Xanax to Pustak with the message: API Driven Game #4

Just woke up, happy to see everything is still working automagically :)

Mentions: pustak [2597273]

Mad_Ninja [2425843]
This is a great game! I've always enjoyed the few grid-type games I've seen in F&G before, but this automated one is a whole new level of awesomeness
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee
I see no way for it to be "hacked", just because something uses the API in no way means it must be hackable. Despite all this I'm giving out prizes manually so if someone begins instantly winning every game or breaking it in some way I can simply stop, investigate and fix it :)
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee
You sent some Xanax to Kafia with the message: API Driven Game #6

Hmm, I wonder if I can afford to keep up with the maximum output of this little game. In theory I could payout 24 Xanax per day :S

Mentions: Kafia [2480738]