Edit: I dont know why I bother reaching out to the community. Most of you that read the forums are worse than me or no better.
Hey its Monday,
This is me being real and very much out of character.
I roleplay as a Monday and make it a point to get on peoples bad sides because, well thats fun.
I am not being coerced into writing this, I simply have somewhat of a conscience.
I crossed a line by referring to someone as ugly and that was the last straw for my faction leader and I got kicked. They got some good karma out of it so good for them.
I don’t want to go back to my faction but I feel it necessary to state that I am not a player that chooses to decide I am right because it fits my needs and refuses to admit when I have done wrong. Thats stupid and as I will be a long term player ((already one year deep)) I wanted to reach out to this spiteful community and lay it out there.
Bogie’s remarks where the ones that truly gave me understanding.
My bad and Im sorry.
Im not a bad person. I roleplay as one and thats a fine line to walk!
Though I feel posting pictures of yourself opens yourself up to insults, it is very much a mods place to protect the sanctity of each persons right to be fully themselves.
As the real person who roleplays as Monday I am not asking for forgiveness.
Pretty sure that I will get tons of forum trolls on here and people that will seek to drive home their distaste for my behavior even though I have openly admitted that I went beyond being toxic.
TLDR
A lesson was learned, I got burned.
Dont make fun of people IRL just their character and stuff about them that is strictly Torn related.
I literally roleplay as a piece of shit and I love my “schtik”.
Hey its Monday,
This is me being real and very much out of character.
I roleplay as a Monday and make it a point to get on peoples bad sides because, well thats fun.
I am not being coerced into writing this, I simply have somewhat of a conscience.
I crossed a line by referring to someone as ugly and that was the last straw for my faction leader and I got kicked. They got some good karma out of it so good for them.
I don’t want to go back to my faction but I feel it necessary to state that I am not a player that chooses to decide I am right because it fits my needs and refuses to admit when I have done wrong. Thats stupid and as I will be a long term player ((already one year deep)) I wanted to reach out to this spiteful community and lay it out there.
Bogie’s remarks where the ones that truly gave me understanding.
My bad and Im sorry.
Im not a bad person. I roleplay as one and thats a fine line to walk!
Though I feel posting pictures of yourself opens yourself up to insults, it is very much a mods place to protect the sanctity of each persons right to be fully themselves.
As the real person who roleplays as Monday I am not asking for forgiveness.
Pretty sure that I will get tons of forum trolls on here and people that will seek to drive home their distaste for my behavior even though I have openly admitted that I went beyond being toxic.
TLDR
A lesson was learned, I got burned.
Dont make fun of people IRL just their character and stuff about them that is strictly Torn related.
I literally roleplay as a piece of shit and I love my “schtik”.