Lmao if you're gonna be a cock then embrace it instead of being a little bitch and apologising when you get bountied a bit and kicked from your faction. Though your apology is f**king dreadful 'I'm sorry but I believe I did nothing wrong'
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
One day all Torn vegans will be avenged in a similar manner
you trolls are all on notice (you know who you are)
you trolls are all on notice (you know who you are)
"Im not a bad person. I roleplay as one and thats a fine line to walk!"
Hate to break it to you but if you're ok with being a jerk online it doesn't make you a good person IRL.
Also what's the point of an apology thread where you clearly specify that you're not asking for forgiveness?! Think about that for a second and consider it lesson #2. XD
Hate to break it to you but if you're ok with being a jerk online it doesn't make you a good person IRL.
Also what's the point of an apology thread where you clearly specify that you're not asking for forgiveness?! Think about that for a second and consider it lesson #2. XD
Not sure what's worse, people getting prescriptions now for what someone whom they've never met has said about them...
Or the backhanded apology/not apology but explanation which is only been posted to piss people off...
Personally both fall into 'we're f**ked' camp if this our future...
Or the backhanded apology/not apology but explanation which is only been posted to piss people off...
Personally both fall into 'we're f**ked' camp if this our future...
Agreed, This guy can't even roleplay.
Not gonna lie...this right here, made me snort.
Ah, I see. So you are saying all is allowed, as long as it is within the Tornosphere and not about RL.
Ok, that's a good line to draw in the sand.
Ok, that's a good line to draw in the sand.
Inb4 dude tries claiming he only role-plays as a tard
"roleplay"
you do alot more then just roleplay
you do alot more then just roleplay
I just wanna quote you to say HELLO Wollongong
Just don’t be a douche lol, but if u do, get ready for them consequences
Hello FookYue
Grave this shit immediately
So you want to play like an asshole, but when you get treated like one you get surprised? what?
Take this as constructive criticism I guess, but...
As a general peruser of GD, you've never given off the roleplay vibe. You don't seem to have a character, except 'I can say what I want, because people dont like Mondays!'. It just comes off the same as those 85 IQ folks you see on TV spouting things like 'I tell it like it is!'. I always assumed you were just a bit of a twat.
When you're trying to compete in the same space as DUDE, Joei, ED, and the likes, that's weaksauce. Go hard, or go home.
Having said that, if this incident has made you rethink your persona, maybe just try being a normal person? This game is so long term, it seems like a waste of energy to half-commit. Maybe just be you, and make some friends and allies along the way?
As a general peruser of GD, you've never given off the roleplay vibe. You don't seem to have a character, except 'I can say what I want, because people dont like Mondays!'. It just comes off the same as those 85 IQ folks you see on TV spouting things like 'I tell it like it is!'. I always assumed you were just a bit of a twat.
When you're trying to compete in the same space as DUDE, Joei, ED, and the likes, that's weaksauce. Go hard, or go home.
Having said that, if this incident has made you rethink your persona, maybe just try being a normal person? This game is so long term, it seems like a waste of energy to half-commit. Maybe just be you, and make some friends and allies along the way?
Yet
All I know is f**k mondays. Monday is the worst day of the week
Bring it on vegans, I've supersized my riding mower.
I feel like this is just an attention seeking post, and the apology honestly seemed half-assed and forced, not sincere.