https://gyazo.com/d43a6bec21a78062059d279e27fe73d6
So lord joined my pub yesterday, he was online for a little while, left a job, rejoined, trained or whatever he does and joined my company. Mousing over his name says "inactivity -165" How is this even possible? what must 1 do to be considered active. That seems excessive
I dunno how to get a screen shot of his job effectiveness or I would take 1 of that
Ive read back and I agree that people inactive should be attributed the inactivity debuff in a company, but I do not see anywhere stating how that debuff comes off. I assumed it was immediate once the player is active again, but in this case it is not.
So lord joined my pub yesterday, he was online for a little while, left a job, rejoined, trained or whatever he does and joined my company. Mousing over his name says "inactivity -165" How is this even possible? what must 1 do to be considered active. That seems excessive
I dunno how to get a screen shot of his job effectiveness or I would take 1 of that
Ive read back and I agree that people inactive should be attributed the inactivity debuff in a company, but I do not see anywhere stating how that debuff comes off. I assumed it was immediate once the player is active again, but in this case it is not.