Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong flight times

Started by Aezur [1950769] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Aezur [1950769]
Yeah I thought it was weird considering UTC...

I blame moment.js

I know Torn uses PHP, but i still blame moment.js
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Since the issue is fixed, I don't think we need any additional measures. We can ask Joe.

Thanks..!!
HandEyeProtege [2601667]
I hit this issue last night, so it's not fixed. It's clearly a daylight savings time issue — my flight last night spanned the DST shift. And I'm guessing that the original poster lives somewhere that made the DST change a week earlier.

Should be an easy fix, just make sure to do the flight time calculation based on UTC rather than local time.