Wrong flight times
Started by Aezur [1950769] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 49 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Daylight savings has screwed it up even tho torn doesn't change xD
Yeah I thought it was weird considering UTC...
I blame moment.js
I know Torn uses PHP, but i still blame moment.js
I blame moment.js
I know Torn uses PHP, but i still blame moment.js
I have this bug to:/
I took a filght from tron to dubai and it be came 4 hours and 10 minutes. Dont think devs can recreate this bug since it only happenes 2 times a year[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]
I took a filght from tron to dubai and it be came 4 hours and 10 minutes. Dont think devs can recreate this bug since it only happenes 2 times a year[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]
I'm having the same issue on my flight to switzerland:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Its now fixed. Flight time deceased by 1 hour
Same here, flight time is normal now.
Since the issue is fixed, I don't think we need any additional measures. We can ask Joe.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
I hit this issue last night, so it's not fixed. It's clearly a daylight savings time issue — my flight last night spanned the DST shift. And I'm guessing that the original poster lives somewhere that made the DST change a week earlier.
Should be an easy fix, just make sure to do the flight time calculation based on UTC rather than local time.
Should be an easy fix, just make sure to do the flight time calculation based on UTC rather than local time.
Hello
Its a duplicate of this issue
Please follow that thread, we will make updates
Closing this thread...
Thanks
Its a duplicate of this issue
Please follow that thread, we will make updates
Closing this thread...
Thanks
Mentions: Education Completion Time Discrepancy