How many are older than me?
Im old
Started by xTermi [34309] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shoop [1326199]
· 39 likes ·
I’d put in a decent estimate and say about 34308 people are older.
I’d put in a decent estimate and say about 34308 people are older.
Old enough to have seen too many threads like this.
Your guess doesn't account for multi accounts.
I love how there is a “new player” thread right under a “I’m old” thread haha
how old is old??
Coincidence? I think not.
ok boomer
I'm older than your account in real life
Does that count
edit- i did the maths, your account is 4 months older than me :o
Does that count
edit- i did the maths, your account is 4 months older than me :o
inb4 half of all logistics directors try to hire him to work for perks
And yet for some perspective you're not even half my age.
What a time to be alive ey!?
hi old. im Owl_man. how are ya?
Damn 10 mins too late
30-15=15
are you sure
are you sure
Who let this thread run into positive karma?
Quite a few but you won't see them since you logged in 17 times in the last 5 years. See you again in 4 months?
We don't judge accounts by the amount of days a player's had their account. Here's why:
Age: 5686 days
Time played: 7d 16h 12m 12s
You're still just a very wrinkly, gray-haired noob here my friend.
Age: 5686 days
Time played: 7d 16h 12m 12s
You're still just a very wrinkly, gray-haired noob here my friend.
But can I haz your st00f?