Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awards Speedrun

Started by Hazkis [2569309] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 400 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

biosterous [2377874] ×1

Hazkis [2569309]
I remember reading news about someone who got ~300 awards at his 100th day, and as a perfectionist, I was thinking a lot about it.

So here's the question, a fresh account that bought subscriptions and 2 DPs (for some cash), what's the hypothetically maximum amount of awards it can get?

(This is my first time playing so I obviously don't know much about awards in general, but I think it'd be a great thing to discuss.)
UV1 [1980155]
The ultimate pros can get the 1 year of service medal in 100 days. I won't be giving out any secrets though.
Lance0 [2298087]
Ok time to bust out my thingy again.

I did ones that you *could do* on day TWO (not 1, as pointed out by this guy), tho with infinite money , but idk about 300 merits lol

welp time to do more math

It's actually harder to do 2DPs of attacks only but I can actually big brain the system. Maybe.

Mentions: biosterous [2377874]

manic [1554958]
There's just shy of 600 merits/awards available now.

If dedicated award chaser can't get 250 of them in less than 100 days then you're not doing it right...
Hopslam [795412]
Pretty sure for the most active and knowledgeable new players, the tops are just getting 250 awards a little before 250 days nowadays

of course, what was good target today, may be different later as some game mechanics may change, and will be some new awards easy to get early on
takashi [2491991]
that seems about right.

there are slight more than 250 merits you could get if you decided to spend the money. like 1b donations and paying for defends.