fair enough
Iribuya is a scammer!??
Started by realistassasin [1598729] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 148 / 148 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I've know Iriyuba since he was a newborn. I am actually hid god-parent. His parents raised him to be a fine, upstanding young man and would never do what he's being accused of.
Markonikov added something to the trade Iriyuba wasn't buying. He gave him a gift, so no taksie-backsies. That's on Markonikov.
Markonikov added something to the trade Iriyuba wasn't buying. He gave him a gift, so no taksie-backsies. That's on Markonikov.
Shay_Cormac [1593614] Another in FED - Seems OP does not bother making threads when it's his faction.
Again.
Edit -
realistassasin disliked your post
Iribuya is a scammer!??
That's not nice.
Again.
Edit -
realistassasin disliked your post
Iribuya is a scammer!??
That's not nice.
Mentions: Shay_Cormac [1593614] · Iribuya is a scammer!??
It is always awful to watch well seasoned players like Iribuya scam younger players just trying to learn the game.
On this episode of “What would you do?”
Citizen/reporter iribuya chooses your accept a trade for an item he said he did not want to pay for. The person who accepts the trade also trades this item worth 1 whole million, then screenshots selective texts and says he was scammed....
Citizen/reporter iribuya chooses your accept a trade for an item he said he did not want to pay for. The person who accepts the trade also trades this item worth 1 whole million, then screenshots selective texts and says he was scammed....
Good point, I was being a bit lazy by setting % profits for items whereas I'll set aside some time to go through them all one by one and make sure they're up to scratch properly. I appreciate the feedback though
I know you have a Hard on for your E-Boyfriend, and when he is called out you want to defend him BUT.....
Where the f**k were you when Iribuya tried to set up mugs to his own faction members by literally spamming all the muggers in the game to mug his 39th fellow "team mate" because he was insecure about being like the 10th choice trader in the game. OR when Iribuya was self hosping during 39th vs MMCP/ NS/ CR, perhaps 39th vs PT, and casually leeching off the faction specials whenever he can.
I mean you called out SA, yet you are a part of R* and Helvete..... that just speaks volume of your knowledge so I dont really give a shit about whatever comes out of your mouth lol.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16192632&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20893958
P.S your videos are like.... really shit.
Where the f**k were you when Iribuya tried to set up mugs to his own faction members by literally spamming all the muggers in the game to mug his 39th fellow "team mate" because he was insecure about being like the 10th choice trader in the game. OR when Iribuya was self hosping during 39th vs MMCP/ NS/ CR, perhaps 39th vs PT, and casually leeching off the faction specials whenever he can.
I mean you called out SA, yet you are a part of R* and Helvete..... that just speaks volume of your knowledge so I dont really give a shit about whatever comes out of your mouth lol.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16192632&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20893958
P.S your videos are like.... really shit.
Mentions: legal scripts warning
the first one was fedded, iribuya suspected this. he did a good deed.
the second one is up to the faction to handle whatever they feel thats okay or not.
and when did i call out SA?
P.S did i hurt you feelings?
the second one is up to the faction to handle whatever they feel thats okay or not.
and when did i call out SA?
P.S did i hurt you feelings?
If it helps you imagine things better, it looks like a pink hockey puck.
I cant lie, I had a similar incident with another known trader.
You mean Ucanteneke who was obviously using illegal scripts (still in fed btw) and you blame iribuya setting up a buy mug for evidence? Aren't you the first one to blame a faction for housing cheaters when their members get fedded but when they actually try to find evidence you shit on them for betraying their faction members?
Your hypocrisy is laughable and the way you twist stories to fit your narrative is so obvious, unless iribuya has set up more people other than Ucanteneke statements like "set up mugs to his own faction members" are said in such bad faith and just portrays the shitty person you are.
Regarding iribuya leeching faction specials during that war i can agree with but that doesn't have anything to do with him being a scammer nice try.
PS. Shay_cormac fedded, MnC multi ring confirmed?
Your hypocrisy is laughable and the way you twist stories to fit your narrative is so obvious, unless iribuya has set up more people other than Ucanteneke statements like "set up mugs to his own faction members" are said in such bad faith and just portrays the shitty person you are.
Regarding iribuya leeching faction specials during that war i can agree with but that doesn't have anything to do with him being a scammer nice try.
PS. Shay_cormac fedded, MnC multi ring confirmed?
Mentions: Shay_Cormac [1593614] · UcanTeneke [10611]
Well this all just goes to show, I guess you can scam a scammer after all.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Names redacted to protect the innocent.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Names redacted to protect the innocent.
Lmao
Wow. I agree with you but i think you need to work on your anger management.
You broke my fictional ears.
You broke my fictional ears.
Well thats of no help at all... You sir have descriptive skills of a tree.
I BID THEE A GOOD DAY!
I BID THEE A GOOD DAY!
And save energy as well XD
... i have no idea of his rates (to lazy to check) but i did find your post funny regardless of it's veracity :p
... i have no idea of his rates (to lazy to check) but i did find your post funny regardless of it's veracity :p