.
.
Started by Luna_Astrid [2617767] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
No
best i can do is a bounty
Grave this thread and I will pay you 500k
They new
Where's your simp funds now >.<
Where's your simp funds now >.<
You can f**k off. Welcome to torn you steaming pile of Noob shit.
You sent $3,000,000 to 6-6-6 with the message: Simp Funds
i-
Nvm now is not the time to grow a conscience and say I meant for the nub
Nvm now is not the time to grow a conscience and say I meant for the nub
Depends if you have nudes to sell.
- Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $1 and the reason: tried to scam me, failed 04:37:53 31/10/20
- Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 04:36:14 31/10/20 Gotta love all the salty buy muggers
At least it's asking for a job. It's the "or something" that worries me.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Too young for a bounty, more's the pity.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Too young for a bounty, more's the pity.
Someone has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $100,000 and the reason: scammer
I haven't done a trade for 13 days so I'm not sure how I did that
Edit-
Realagent did it
Day 1
Has done nothing in torn but that
I smell multi
I haven't done a trade for 13 days so I'm not sure how I did that
Edit-
Realagent did it
Day 1
Has done nothing in torn but that
I smell multi
Ask a staff member for guidance, most of them don't bite, you won't get what your looking for here, staff members hangout in the new players chat, ask anyone to set you in the right path
And have this post graved, I'll pay 100k, >.<
And have this post graved, I'll pay 100k, >.<
my green leaf homie will give you 10, 100k bounties take it or leave it
No content, graved.