Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by Luna_Astrid [2617767] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 205 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
oraN [1778676]
  • Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $1 and the reason: tried to scam me, failed 04:37:53 31/10/20
  • Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 04:36:14 31/10/20
  • Gotta love all the salty buy muggers
Twunt [2595578]
Someone has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $100,000 and the reason: scammer
I haven't done a trade for 13 days so I'm not sure how I did that
Edit-
Realagent did it
Day 1
Has done nothing in torn but that
I smell multi
Baxia [2456400]
Ask a staff member for guidance, most of them don't bite, you won't get what your looking for here, staff members hangout in the new players chat, ask anyone to set you in the right path

And have this post graved, I'll pay 100k, >.<