You opened the Wannabe Cache and received a Silver Hoodie
Subscriber Cache
Started by four [254727] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 152 / 152 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm paying less.. per annum
14:42:32 - 05/11/2020 You opened a Cutesy Cache and gained 1x Dungarees
You opened the Wannabe Cache and received a pair of Gold Sneakers
I received a sun hat out my elegant cache
nvm, I didn't notice it on my event log
You opened a Gentleman Cache and gained 1x Bowler Hat
15:19:17 - 05/11/2020 You opened a Denim Cache and gained 1x Denim Shirt
14:52:33 - 05/11/2020 You opened a Naughty Cache and gained 1x Nipple Tassels
You opened an Elderly Cache and gained 1x Nightgown
You opened a Gentleman Cache and gained 1x Derby Shoes
You opened the Wannabe Cache and received a Tube Dress
15:04:14 - 05/11/2020 You opened an Elegant Cache and gained 1x Square Sunglasses
I got Derby Shoes from the Gentleman Cache
Anyone buying these clothes at a higher price than limited run items need help lol
You opened the Elderly Cache and received a pair of Golf Socks
Got Puppy Ears from Cutesy Cach
Is there going to be a new way to earn Crime Enhancers with this removal?
14:46:18 - 05/11/2020 You opened an Elegant Cache and gained 1x Square Sunglasses