Duke as this is a crime game why don’t YOU spit some bars for us as your the big dog of torn. You should have some talent in spitting bars.
if anyone else wants to go ahead it’s got to be about torn though.
rapping is just hardened poetry
duke don't do that
pretty sure Duke favors those that swallow over those that spit
You know what's more gangsta than a mic drop?
Not even needing to grab the mic to ensure everyone knows you own this town.
The only poetry duke knows how to do is wack people over when they don't pay their debts
What the f**k did I just read?
Duke 2020 - He too cannot form a proper sentence
(its a joke don't kill me)
He ain't got bars like that. Eminem. Washed up version.
Where the hell's my money, bum?
Hand it over, ya piece of scum
I ain't got time for this rhyming shit
Give it now before your face gets hit
I gots my muscle ready to go
Alls I need is to let em know
We got a chump that wants to run
But you aint faster than a loaded gun
So make it now, make it quick
Before you're dead you little prick
Tear you apart like a f**kin nuke
Don't try me, son, my names the Duke
That's all I got I had 5 mins left on break
I made this for the Duke Loanshark singing competition...
YouTube video slJodBQM_aE
Hehe Donald trump twitter is the biggest form of entertainment for us in Britan like how could he say those things and ppl respect him