Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke spit some bars

Started by TrapXy [2212480] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
TrapXy [2212480]
Duke as this is a crime game why don’t YOU spit some bars for us as your the big dog of torn. You should have some talent in spitting bars.

if anyone else wants to go ahead it’s got to be about torn though.
Lord-Farquaad [2420552]
Where the hell's my money, bum?
Hand it over, ya piece of scum
I ain't got time for this rhyming shit
Give it now before your face gets hit
I gots my muscle ready to go
Alls I need is to let em know
We got a chump that wants to run
But you aint faster than a loaded gun
So make it now, make it quick
Before you're dead you little prick
Tear you apart like a f**kin nuke
Don't try me, son, my names the Duke


That's all I got I had 5 mins left on break
MOOTHEBOVINE [2534817]
Hehe Donald trump twitter is the biggest form of entertainment for us in Britan like how could he say those things and ppl respect him