I was looking on the Torn wiki and found a section on chess. https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Chess#Chess
How do I access it and challenge other players or was it removed from the game?
it was first removed from the casino before I joined Torn then officially removed from the game some time ago (i forgot when)
But here was the link to access it: http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=chessGame&step=showgames
Now I want the history why we can't play chess anymore. Did a grandmaster took billons for everyone people got pissed?
Torn Chess was before my time, but if there was money on the line I bet it was removed because online chess is crazy easy to cheat in.
Oops, it looks like this page is closed for now! We are currently working on it and it will be open again soon.
It was removed may 2015
Reasons: abusable with max AI and not much people were interested in it.
That's what I gather from swift forum search
Honestly they could take money off the line and just make a it fun friendly thing you could do with faction mates, if people really wanted to bet money they could simply negotiate on the side
R+ I agree.
Chess would probably be the only casino game i would enjoy. Factions could organize tournaments with their members that they should trust not to cheat.
Or your faction could just use one of the many free chess apps available and the development team can focus on more important shit.