Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Chess?

Started by yanko [2240755] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 271 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

yanko [2240755]
I was looking on the Torn wiki and found a section on chess. https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Chess#Chess
How do I access it and challenge other players or was it removed from the game?
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
it was first removed from the casino before I joined Torn then officially removed from the game some time ago (i forgot when)

But here was the link to access it: http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=chessGame&step=showgames
AcidBadger [2231170]
Torn Chess was before my time, but if there was money on the line I bet it was removed because online chess is crazy easy to cheat in.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
It was removed may 2015
Reasons: abusable with max AI and not much people were interested in it.
That's what I gather from swift forum search
yanko [2240755]
Honestly they could take money off the line and just make a it fun friendly thing you could do with faction mates, if people really wanted to bet money they could simply negotiate on the side
elie350 [2065964]
R+ I agree.
Chess would probably be the only casino game i would enjoy. Factions could organize tournaments with their members that they should trust not to cheat.
Tarelli [1060371]
Or your faction could just use one of the many free chess apps available and the development team can focus on more important shit.