HELLO ALL TORN PLAYERS
This is your friendly neighborhood CKG I Just turned level 9 and this has been very fast, Like very fast, ever since I got banned from chat for 30 days, I have been leveling up fast, I almost am level 13, Witch to the noobies you can't chat in N.P.C. any more, So the world going to be even harder out in G.C. (global chat). So this has been my report for the month, I hope to post for many years on, And hopefully get 'donator' one day
and just might, if I don't get fedded anymore, I will become level 100 within 2 years(irl time EST)
-Zeke
-CKG
This is your friendly neighborhood CKG I Just turned level 9 and this has been very fast, Like very fast, ever since I got banned from chat for 30 days, I have been leveling up fast, I almost am level 13, Witch to the noobies you can't chat in N.P.C. any more, So the world going to be even harder out in G.C. (global chat). So this has been my report for the month, I hope to post for many years on, And hopefully get 'donator' one day
and just might, if I don't get fedded anymore, I will become level 100 within 2 years(irl time EST)
-Zeke
-CKG