Grave please.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 39
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 8 likes ·
Posted 17 min after having a go at someone...lol. For some reason, I'm not taking this very seriously.
Posted 17 min after having a go at someone...lol. For some reason, I'm not taking this very seriously.
Edit- maybe I was too trusting this was a real apology
It took a few minutes for me to realize my actions and the effect they were having on the torn community. I struggle with my thought patterns and behaviors and my mood rapidly changes so I mean I just want to make amends from here on out. I'm sorry for offending anyone.
he may regret that post
I honestly do, Jammed. I'm sorry for being rude to you. If I could take back the dislike, I would.
Why even bring up autism if you're not blaming it for anything? Seems like pity party bait, and that's coming from someone with Asperger's.
You are still fully capable of managing your own thoughts. Don't use being different as an excuse. You definitely expected sympathy.
You are still fully capable of managing your own thoughts. Don't use being different as an excuse. You definitely expected sympathy.
We accept your apology. We're all human and we all have our flaws. The only thing we can do is reflect on them and move forward as a species. It took courage to make this post.
Rated +
Rated +
I'm stating that I'm not blaming my autism for my behavior as I have been known in the past to blame my behavior on it. I did not expect sympathy and I actually expected people to dislike this post and not accept my apology. I just wanted to apologize to lessen the tension around me.
Thank you, Red_Cross. I can honestly say I was in the wrong. I need to think before I speak.
Can we get these Marlon and dude wannabes outta here? We're already blessed with the 2 greatest shitposters in the history of the internet. Shoo peasant.
???
Shockwave is making an effort to change. We have to be supportive.
I just wanted to apologize to lessen the tension around me.
That's a very poor reason for apologizing.
Blah blah...
Man up...
Man up...
Another post of ' i have behaved in an appalling manner so please forgive me whilst i try to hide behind a percieved issue whilst not taking any responsibility for my actions.'
You have done this so many times that you are simply unbelievable
Maybe you need to grow up and shut up?
You have done this so many times that you are simply unbelievable
Maybe you need to grow up and shut up?
Grave: User Requested.