Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apologies

Started by Shockwave [2599475] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 276 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
39
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Shockwave [2599475]
It took a few minutes for me to realize my actions and the effect they were having on the torn community. I struggle with my thought patterns and behaviors and my mood rapidly changes so I mean I just want to make amends from here on out. I'm sorry for offending anyone.
Powder [1456875]
Why even bring up autism if you're not blaming it for anything? Seems like pity party bait, and that's coming from someone with Asperger's.

You are still fully capable of managing your own thoughts. Don't use being different as an excuse. You definitely expected sympathy.
Samaritan [1941490]
We accept your apology. We're all human and we all have our flaws. The only thing we can do is reflect on them and move forward as a species. It took courage to make this post.

Rated +
Shockwave [2599475]
I'm stating that I'm not blaming my autism for my behavior as I have been known in the past to blame my behavior on it. I did not expect sympathy and I actually expected people to dislike this post and not accept my apology. I just wanted to apologize to lessen the tension around me.
rabbit [1995921]
Can we get these Marlon and dude wannabes outta here? We're already blessed with the 2 greatest shitposters in the history of the internet. Shoo peasant.
MaxHeadRoom [1429645]
Another post of ' i have behaved in an appalling manner so please forgive me whilst i try to hide behind a percieved issue whilst not taking any responsibility for my actions.'

You have done this so many times that you are simply unbelievable

Maybe you need to grow up and shut up?