I had to spend a couple weeks in the Philippines for work a few years back. Absolutely loved it. Great people, great food, great.. just about everything, actually. I used to work very closely with a team of about 50 people down there. Can't wait for an excuse to go back.
Need friends
Started by macuvix [2474493] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I am an honorary Filipino.
My step mom and sister are, so I grew up with that wonderful culture for most of my life.
My step mom and sister are, so I grew up with that wonderful culture for most of my life.
That's offensive. I'm offended that nobody likes me. Sporkie, show me some love by being my best friend.
why is it wrong asking if he dosent know? this is a forum
Correct. This is a forum. It's not google search. I guess you could ask on here what pinoy is but you'd get the answer a lot quicker if you google searched it....
Shockwave is just going back to his old piece of shit ways is all.
Nice editing homie.
No irony there. I own who I am.
Nice meme though.
Nice meme though.
Thank you. I do take pride in my work.