Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need friends

Started by macuvix [2474493] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 624 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

selfabuse [1566046]
I had to spend a couple weeks in the Philippines for work a few years back. Absolutely loved it. Great people, great food, great.. just about everything, actually. I used to work very closely with a team of about 50 people down there. Can't wait for an excuse to go back.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
I am an honorary Filipino.

My step mom and sister are, so I grew up with that wonderful culture for most of my life.
Shockwave [2599475]
Correct. This is a forum. It's not google search. I guess you could ask on here what pinoy is but you'd get the answer a lot quicker if you google searched it....