Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

closed

Started by gbitz [2606995] on in Graphics.

37 replies · 634 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

gbitz [2606995] ×1

gbitz [2606995]
Sorry to anyone who didn't get anything. I am closing up shop and taking no more requests for now. I am too busy with everything else at the moment to do this right now. Thanks for everything!
Soph-Cunningham [2115907]
Make me sumthin with a zombie warrior theme? profile pic sized. Put the name "CV-Draugr" on it. I like colors purple, red, grey and black please.

If I like it, I will tip you well. If I dun like it, I will tip you......not so well ;)
HelloVello [1475010]
Can you make me one with a shark who has somekind of gun in his hand (uzi maybe) :) Text can say HelloVello or HV whichever one suits the image better
gbitz [2606995]
Yeah man, just go ahead and throw some ideas out here or chat with me.
I am working on HelloVello's tonight/tomorrow and then can do yours after that.
Hare [2171558]
Not sure if you are still doing this but could one for me, Looking for a mostly Gray scale image done, of cherry trees in blossom with the pedals having that white/pink color to them, Then WhiteHare somewhere in the image.
Thank you for reading this!
laREiGN [2570440]
Hey there! Those are definitely some good looking graphics.

If you're still doing this, could I get something vaporwave themed? Maybe throw a retro (jdm?) car in there too, would be amazing. Didn't see much brighter colored stuff in the pieces you have done, so thought i'd throw this at you. Thanks in advance!
Explos [2398083]
Can you make something like a "king of hell" with crowns and all that and add my name.

I will give you a fair tip

Thanks! :D
gbitz [2606995]
Thanks for all the requests guys! You have been keeping me busy.
Sorry some of you have been waiting a little while. I have been very busy at work and the last 3 days and the next 4 days I am dogsitting five dogs for my sister so I won't have my PC available to complete the GFX requests. When I get back home 11/30 I can begin work again. Sorry I have left you waiting...

Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:

1. Fix DrBush
2. WhiteHare
3. Lareign
4. Tumorface
5. alexxei
6. Explos
7. Xorn
8. kyozo

Again, I apolgize for the delay but I promise I will get them done and delivered.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
kyozo43 [2125465]
Absolutely no stress man! Whenever you get the time is perfectly fine

In the meantime, give your sister's 5 dogs big cuddles from me!