Anything with flames??
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Here's what I finished tonight, I will finish more tomorrow!:
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Here is what I completed tonight:
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:
1. Explos
2. Xorn
3. kyozo
4. rumpel5tilt5kin
5. lazerlight (IamMrE)
6. Fr00t
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:
1. Explos
2. Xorn
3. kyozo
4. rumpel5tilt5kin
5. lazerlight (IamMrE)
6. Fr00t
U should do smth with cows :)
https://www.clipartmax.com/max/m2H7H7N4H7H7b1K9/
https://www.clipartmax.com/png/small/179-1799478_nerd-glasses-3-by-cathy122190-on-deviantart-anime-girl-sitting-png.png
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiAI4tv0YWKbHav2W82byAUYJACRjX5PRAvw&usqp=CAU
Something this these, I have a few ideas if you want to open a chat when you have free time
https://www.clipartmax.com/png/small/179-1799478_nerd-glasses-3-by-cathy122190-on-deviantart-anime-girl-sitting-png.png
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiAI4tv0YWKbHav2W82byAUYJACRjX5PRAvw&usqp=CAU
Something this these, I have a few ideas if you want to open a chat when you have free time
Here is what I completed tonight:
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:
1. kyozo
2. rumpel5tilt5kin
3. lazerlight (IamMrE)
4. Fr00t
5. Blao
6. Missy_Moo
7. HavokGDI
Thanks everyone for being so nice with donations and patient!
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:
1. kyozo
2. rumpel5tilt5kin
3. lazerlight (IamMrE)
4. Fr00t
5. Blao
6. Missy_Moo
7. HavokGDI
Thanks everyone for being so nice with donations and patient!
Here is what I completed tonight:
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:
1. lazerlight (IamMrE)
2. Fr00t
3. Blao
4. Missy_Moo
5. HavokGDI
Thanks everyone for being so nice with donations and patient!
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:
1. lazerlight (IamMrE)
2. Fr00t
3. Blao
4. Missy_Moo
5. HavokGDI
Thanks everyone for being so nice with donations and patient!
Here is what I completed tonight:
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:
1. Blao
2. Missy_Moo
3. HavokGDI
4. Canariano
Thanks everyone for being so nice with donations and patient!
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:
1. Blao
2. Missy_Moo
3. HavokGDI
4. Canariano
Thanks everyone for being so nice with donations and patient!
Can you make me one with some cool looking demon? I love colours like silver, black, and grey. Name is "Helllight".
Il take a graphic if you still doing them. Looks pretty good!
Something for my signature, not huge just regular size. Things i like.. The Mandalorian, The witcher(game not tv), breaking bad, resident evil (games), uncharted, metal gear solid.. i could go on for a while lol
Take ya pick, no rush. I hope you get good practice out of it!
Something for my signature, not huge just regular size. Things i like.. The Mandalorian, The witcher(game not tv), breaking bad, resident evil (games), uncharted, metal gear solid.. i could go on for a while lol
Take ya pick, no rush. I hope you get good practice out of it!
Current list:
1. Blao
2. Missy_Moo
3. HavokGDI
4. Canariano
5. The_Noblesse
6. Whiffy
Thank you everyone for the donations and for being patient with me. I really appreciate all you have given me!
Over the next few days I will take care of the current list.
-gbitz
1. Blao
2. Missy_Moo
3. HavokGDI
4. Canariano
5. The_Noblesse
6. Whiffy
Thank you everyone for the donations and for being patient with me. I really appreciate all you have given me!
Over the next few days I will take care of the current list.
-gbitz
Cant wait but no rush
The new one you made froot is pretty awesome
Hi gbitz, are you still taking request?
if so (at your own time) make me a profile pic please
use my current profile for inspirations
TY
Chas
if so (at your own time) make me a profile pic please
use my current profile for inspirations
TY
Chas
Sorry everyone I have been very busy lately with life and work. I will get to the people waiting on my break in the next few days. Thanks for being patient!
Take your time bud no hurry especially during this silly season.
Sorry to anyone who didn't get anything. I am closing up shop and taking no more requests for now. I am too busy with everything else at the moment to do this right now. Thanks for everything!
Ah I understand. Dang but take care of yourself