I recently stole this massive american flag from my local furniture store and I need your input on what to do with it. They're going for about 150 used but I kinda want to paint it. Any ideas?
NEED PERSONAL ADVICE
Started by Pyrocynical [2019777] on in Art & Literature.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DrZed [237786]
· 7 likes ·
Return it to the store you stole it from then put a note on it that says. " I took this even though it was not mine to take. Some guy on a crime game told me to do the … - Judge_Doom [2140277]
· 2 likes ·
You're never supposed to stare down at the American flag. "The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free." The NFL, MLB and NBA are one of the biggest hypocrites of this. It's viewers get …
Maybe cover it in resin and make it a table top?
Sell it to the shop opposite them
You're never supposed to stare down at the American flag. "The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free."
The NFL, MLB and NBA are one of the biggest hypocrites of this. It's viewers get mad that players kneel during the anthem.
The NFL, MLB and NBA are one of the biggest hypocrites of this. It's viewers get mad that players kneel during the anthem.
But have no problem with this every game.
Ah!
Then maybe put it on a tree outside of your home?
Then maybe put it on a tree outside of your home?
Return it to the store you stole it from then put a note on it that says. " I took this even though it was not mine to take. Some guy on a crime game told me to do the right thing so here I am returning this."
Make a T shirt saying you stole a flag to drag more attention to yourself. Maybe put it in Facebook incase anyone gives a shit...
Wow. That was random.
Repaint it in rainbow (the stripes and stars are rainbow, idk what to do about the blue)
ROYGBIV
Blue is part of the rainbow spectrum.....
Blue is part of the rainbow spectrum.....
Lol I was thinking each stripe a dif color of the rainbow, each star a dif color of the rainbow, but idk how to break up the big blue block
You could return the flag, swing by my house for a beatin', and then turn yourself in to the police. Then start over clean.
Just one option.
Just one option.
Touch butts not nuts.
Flag desecration is 1 year of prison IIRC, go wild!
I can keep your stuff 'safe' untill you return...
I can keep your stuff 'safe' untill you return...