Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NEED PERSONAL ADVICE

Started by Pyrocynical [2019777] on in Art & Literature.

13 replies · 166 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pyrocynical [2019777]
I recently stole this massive american flag from my local furniture store and I need your input on what to do with it. They're going for about 150 used but I kinda want to paint it. Any ideas?
Judge_Doom [2140277]
You're never supposed to stare down at the American flag. "The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free."
The NFL, MLB and NBA are one of the biggest hypocrites of this. It's viewers get mad that players kneel during the anthem.

But have no problem with this every game.


[image: thespun.com]

DrZed [237786]
Return it to the store you stole it from then put a note on it that says. " I took this even though it was not mine to take. Some guy on a crime game told me to do the right thing so here I am returning this."
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Make a T shirt saying you stole a flag to drag more attention to yourself. Maybe put it in Facebook incase anyone gives a shit...
jetwagon284 [2088372]
Lol I was thinking each stripe a dif color of the rainbow, each star a dif color of the rainbow, but idk how to break up the big blue block
Hawk [2080065]
You could return the flag, swing by my house for a beatin', and then turn yourself in to the police. Then start over clean.

Just one option.