Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

please grave

Started by DoctorCuraga [2615198] on in Fun & Games.

838 replies · 3.51k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 839 / 839 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
839
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
76 / 100
Engagement score
93 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Absinthian [2263711] ×2 Luces [2078338] ×1 shadowshade [2117831] ×1 Melayu [2147023] ×1 ThaWh1teSki7tle [2201418] ×1 advert [2267832] ×1 Vivien_Yap [2433359] ×1 Anakins_Father [2464610] ×1 Maple [2509902] ×1 SORRYDIEDDEDHAH [2539216] ×1 Aughin [2551390] ×1 Panurgic [2562282] ×1

DoctorCuraga [2615198]
I find myself increasingly finding items (The more I find, the more I look, etc.) So unless its like, of a mentally high value, I'm gonna be sending them to anyone who posts here. Just sign below, and Rate this thread (if you want) and I'll send them on. I'll get to you all eventually, 'cuz obviously will take some time, though possibly not too long at this rate. Will also try for one really decent / expensive item per page, so its gonna be a case of cause and effect...

*Stomps back into City*...

EDIT: rather than keep updating/posting further on (from now on, unless its to answer a question.)

1) Yes, this is still ongoing.

2) It will continue to be ongoing unless I edit here (this first post.)

3) Feel free to search the city yourselves too (obv.), but bear in mind, if you put merits into city finds, they don't kick in automatically. They also don't increase the "value" of possible items, just the likelihood of them appearing on the map.

4) Any items you don't find/notice straight away, will stay there until you click on them, they don't disappear.

5) TornTools will let you know, if you have the app, items that are available/around on city map. (I dont use anything but Yata, on occasion.)

6) There's no point in messaging me asking how its coming along, nowadays I tend to check the map once/twice a week/when I remember to/am in Torn. (At time of editing this, I created this thread when I first joined Torn, 10 months ago.)

7) Patience is key (both waiting to be sent something, and searching the city yourself.)

8) I think that's it.

9) Enjoy.