Daily comedy's
Started by Rckid [2614886] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Twunt [2595578]
· 6 likes ·
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
Please no
Its okay let him grow lamoo
Which way?
How old are you..
Where do you find a cow with no legs? Right where you left it.
im a joke
??
What do you call a pop star in a snow storm?
Chilly Eilish
Chilly Eilish
What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef!
ngl this is pretty great
What do you call the next post?
"Graved - No Content"
"Graved - No Content"
More jokes!
Why did the skeleton not chain when his faction warred? He had no guts.
Moved to General Non-related
I just noticed it’s been years since I did the hokey pokey, I guess I forgot what it’s all about!
I used to eat soap everyday, but now I am clean.