Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#MeToo - Torn Edition

Started by Ashleyy [1966923] on in Graveyard.

39 replies · 573 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ninivah [1950421]
I knew I didn't see her around this July! Thought she quit.

@OP If you have a problem that violates Torn rules, the forums is not the place to discuss this. Block and ignore the perpetrator and report to staff.

No one likes the #metoo movement, not because people shouldn't have a voice but because people shouldn't have their reputations destroyed publically without evidence. Also sometimes public accusations can be counterproductive to justice.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
You are chased by no one...

You are as wanted as a short sighted hungry dog at a all male BBQ...

On topic. Just report shit and staff will deal with it, trust me...
Shindig [865748] Officer Officer
Graved - Please go to your mailbox and add to ignore and report if needed. GD is not the place for this.
Nepy [1456295]
Yes you do. Tell me do you see me when you pick on her, because you know you are no match for me. Anyone having problems with dud just sit and watch him slowly and painfully fail. It is my mission to destroy him, his multis, and his trolls.

I see the bounties have stopped. Whats the matter broke? Lmao@u always

Run Forest Run
h4xnoodle [2315090]
I can't believe I wasted my time reading any of this crap. get a life people. trolls vs trolls has no end. all these bytes in the database for no reason.

imagine if you did something productive with all this time.

edit oops didnt mean to post ages later.. was reading last night and now it's kinda ded lol
Nepy [1456295]
Idk who you think your calling a troll, but unless you would like to join DUD I suggest you keep your nose out of my business. Unless of course your one of his multis or trolls then I guess your in it right?

Also ty for the new chaining targets. Your leader is a nice level 100. Check this out
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=5fbb82d76a789af3b5c564d9385b78f1
Nepy [1456295]
Oh look I found and saved the whole convo idiot

UDE: Looks like you are going to fed
DUDE: Imagine what happens when I make a thread outing you as multi
DUDE: You are done
DUDE: Thread can come anytime when I am in the mood multi
Nepy: If you don't stop calling me that I will bloke you from everything and destroy you silently. Also you keep sending dollars and I will turn you in. Now either you knock off the dumb shit or get blocked. Either way Run Forest Run
DUDE: Shut up multi
DUDE: I know you are a multi
DUDE: You are getting fedded
DUDE: Stupid
DUDE: Idiot
DUDE: I need you to give me dual axes if you don't want me reporting you
Nepy: bite me arse hole now we do this in silence bye idiot.
Nepy: i think i will turn you in for your blank threats trying to make me give you shit you will never get only thing you have coming is lmao@u
Nepy: yes i think i am gong to report you it is a good move


If you will notice mine has links to our profiles and yours has been edited you are such a liar

Run Forest Run

Mentions: DUDE [1028023] · Nepy [1456295]

DUDE [1028023]
Oh look you have shown the whole world you are a multi cheat. Better shut the f**k up and report yourself before I do.

Btw I know the multi account cheat


Nepy [1456295]
You are an idiot and I am going to destroy you. You are a liar and I have no account. Let this be public notice. No more dollars or messages. You want to get me bounty me or find someone big enough. I don't give a shit what you do with your stupid multi shit so drop dead

Run Rores Run